Create the vision for your life in the law.
Maximize your talents.
Chart the course and execute.
COACHING WITH BOB LEVANT
- Super Lawyer
- Veteran civil/criminal trial attorney
- Largest malicious prosecution civil rights verdict in Pennsylvania – $10 million
- Capital Murder acquittals
- adjunct professor
- Certified Personal Coach
- Master’s degree candidate in mental health counseling
- Certified Yoga instructor
The law is an honorable profession in which I have achieved enormous success while also facing fear, dread and self-doubt.
I have included part of my process for self inquiry below.
If any of these questions resonate, you are not alone.
- Do you ASK YOURSELF “WILL I ever be happy in the practice of law?”
- Does the PRACTICE OF LAW CREATE DREAD IN YOU?
- Is work stress OF BEING A LAWYER negatively impacting your family and personal relationships?
- HAVE YOU LOST TOUCH WITH THE VISION THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO THE LAW?
- IS ANXIETY NEGATIVELY IMPACTING YOUR CAREER?
- ARE YOU OVERLY REACTIVE TO CLIENTS, OPPOSING COUNSEL AND/OR COWORKERS?
- IS PROCRASTINATION DIMINISHING YOUR OWN EXCELLENCE?
- Do you want to be more productive, marketable and profitable in the practice?
- ARE YOU FEELING TRAPPED BY YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS?
- Do you find yourself fantasizing about leaving the practice of law OR REIMAGINING YOUR CAREER?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, schedule an exploratory call
In the second episode of Iron Advocate “Dialogue”, Bob and Jeff discuss the importance of coaching for lawyers.
one-on-one coaching with bob is tailored to meet your specific needs
Bob will be the sounding board, thought-provoking partner and advisor needed for you to chart your course to happiness and deep satisfaction in the law. Bob has dedicated himself to a lifelong process of learning how lawyers can maximize their enjoyment within the law and their overall wellness.
During his own journey through the law, Bob learned countless lessons about the incredible benefits that come with being a lawyer as well as the negative impact that can occur in this too often harsh profession. A professor, trained personal coach, yoga instructor and master’s degree candidate in mental health counseling, Bob has helped coach and mentor many people both inside and outside the legal profession using his problem-solving and advocacy skills. Bob’s passion is to use his talents and ability to understand the emotional and psychological challenges of lawyers in helping them to reach their own potential.
With keen listening skills, a natural empathy and the ability to swiftly assess people’s strengths and gifts, Bob blends those qualities with a masterful understanding of the legal profession while supporting lawyers in tackling seemingly unsolvable dilemmas inside and outside of the courtroom.
Bob has logged tens of thousands of hours in trial and hearings in criminal and civil cases during a storied career that includes scores of not guilty verdicts. Bob has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for clients in civil rights, personal injury and medical malpractice cases. In 2018, Bob recorded the largest ever civil rights verdict of its kind in Pennsylvania. Even though he is one of Pennsylvania’s most successful trial lawyers, he has possibly had more success in the complex problems and crises that he has navigated for clients outside the courtroom.
Bob has mastered the art of strategic problem solving through his work with clients facing the most complex scenarios. His clients have included college and professional athletes, elected officials, political power brokers and celebrities. Bob has navigated these clients through events that unfold behind the scenes and in public where decisions must often be made quickly but strategically, and frequently dealing with facts and media coverage that change by the moment.
Bob has helped me get focused, stay focused, and has kept me balanced both personally and professionally during some very challenging times.
Bob’s forward thinking and ability to anticipate situations are key to unlocking positive outcomes.
CEO, Privately Held Energy Company
Bob has the rare ability to see unique potential and power in the person he is working with and to help bring that potential out. I have been very fortunate to work with him and to benefit from this gift as much as I have benefited from his extensive litigation and business experience. Working with Bob has without a doubt made me more successful in the law and in my life in general.